Friday 4 July 2014

Dressing rooms to inspire

The dressing room also known as the closet, most women dream of such a room and some are lucky enough to have one, I think every women should have one so here are some fabulous dressing rooms to inspire you to change that spare room into one.  I mean men have their sheds to escape to so I think it only fair us women have our 'dressing up room' as I like to call it to escape to.

Dressing room ideas/lulu klein

The essentials for creating such a space is plenty of drawer and hanging space, a place to display your shoes so you can see all at a glance, a comfy chair or sofa to sit and relax an area to sit and do your make up, a place to display all your jewellery and accessories, good lighting and of course a very large floor to ceiling mirror. 
 So what are you waiting for go and convert that spare room!

Dressing room ideas/lulu klein

Dressing room ideas/lulu klein

Dressing room ideas/lulu klein

Dressing room ideas/lulu klein

Dressing room ideas/lulu klein
Dressing room ideas/lulu klein


 Such a good idea to display perfumes on a silver plated cake stand, fabulous
Dressing room ideas/lulu klein

My thought for the day



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I ave bee aware your stuff prior to and you are simply too wonderful.
I actually like hat you've got right here, certainly like what you
are saying and the way in which during which you aszsert it.
You arre making it enjjoyable and you continue to care for
to stay it smart. I can't wait to learn far more from you.

This is really a wonderful web site.

Also visit my page; reviews ()